The first pullback attempt – This was a good one and according to my strategy. The moment it failed I got out
The second pullback attempt – Terrible entry because I anticipated support and did not wait for a new high before entry. I kinda semi-jumped in. Now it looks like I might have bottom ticked the exit here. Who knows if this actually works eventually or not but I definitely effed up on this one.
Ironic how I tweeted about FOMO and then probably fell for it in a weird way.
Ok so today was really interesting.
Am I red? You bet! But did I see improvement from yesterday? YES!
What made my losers, losers today?
- I would say volume. CNAT was something I liked and was in my watchlist but I believe it lacked the volume for follow through.
- VRAY – I was anticipating something and jumped in too quick
What I did correct?
- APRI – was a decent set-up for HOD break. Failed and got out super quick. Up or out was the plan here 🙂
- OHGI – Finally a spell breaker of the losing trade streak. Caught it on the 5 min scalp.
- Super patient about plays and did not jump it like a mad man.
Plan for tomorrow?
- Continue up or out
- Be even more patient to trade the perfect the set-ups
- Take note of volume
I actually feel semi-good today. When you learn something, that often happens. I was the ruler of my emotions for the most part.
Atoute mes peeps. Ils sont deux peeps a mon site pour maintenant mais c’est ok. Encore, je suis heureux.